Choose your week, day & lesson
Year 9Change year group
- Lesson 1 - FrenchPresentations: Je me présente
- Lesson 2 - GermanPerfect Tense 4. Sein and Motion Verbs.
- Lesson 3 - GeographyWhat are the impacts of global food production?
- Lesson 4 - LatinConsolidation
- Lesson 5 - MusicAaja Billo
- Lesson 6 - SpanishHablar sobre mi vida: Part 1
- Lesson 7 - EnglishGrammar for writing: using semicolons to link main clauses
- Lesson 8 - MathsSurd Side lengths
- Lesson 1 - FrenchUsing the conditional tense to talk about dreams and ambitions (1)
- Lesson 2 - GermanPerfect Tense 3. Sein
- Lesson 3 - GeographyWhat are TNCs and what role do they play in globalisation?
- Lesson 4 - LatinPlural Objects
- Lesson 5 - MusicBlues
- Lesson 6 - SpanishFuture Aspirations. Part 1.
- Lesson 7 - EnglishSummarising and inferring with nonfiction
- Lesson 8 - MathsReflections
- Lesson 1 - FrenchUsing the near future tense to talk about future plans
- Lesson 2 - GermanPerfect Tense 1. Regular Verbs
- Lesson 3 - GeographyFairtrade
- Lesson 4 - LatinPlural Subjects
- Lesson 5 - MusicReggae
- Lesson 6 - SpanishIdentifying and forming the near future tense
- Lesson 7 - EnglishUsing figurative language to create mystery and suspense
- Lesson 8 - MathsCoordinate problem solving
- Lesson 1 - FrenchUsing the imperfect tense to give an opinion about a holiday.
- Lesson 2 - GeographyGlobal shift: the textile industry
- Lesson 3 - LatinThe Imperative
- Lesson 4 - MusicMinimalism
- Lesson 5 - SpanishUsing the preterite tense to talk about holidays: revision
- Lesson 6 - EnglishDevelop understanding of how writers create a tone of mystery and suspense
- Lesson 7 - MathsDescribing Enlargement
- Lesson 8 - P.E.PE With Joe | 16th June
- Lesson 1 - FrenchUsing the perfect tense to talk about holidays part 3
- Lesson 2 - GeographyWhat is globalisation?
- Lesson 3 - LatinThe Infinitive
- Lesson 4 - MusicCall Me Al
- Lesson 5 - SpanishUsing the Preterite Tense to Talk About Holidays: Part 3
- Lesson 6 - EnglishUnderstand how the sublime applies to Jane Eyre
- Lesson 7 - MathsSharing between a ratio
- Lesson 8 - P.E.PE With Joe | 9th June
- Lesson 1 - GeographyTrade
- Lesson 2 - SpanishCan I talk about where I went on holiday last year and give my opinion? (Part two)
- Lesson 3 - FrenchHow did you travel?
- Lesson 4 - LatinRegular Verbs
- Lesson 5 - MusicSakura
- Lesson 6 - EnglishUnderstanding Jekyll and Hyde through contextual consideration
- Lesson 7 - MathsProblem Solving with Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Lesson 8 - P.E.PE With Joe | 2nd June
- Lesson 1 - GeographySustainable Development Goals
- Lesson 2 - SpanishCan I say where I went on holiday last year and give my opinion?
- Lesson 3 - FrenchWhere did you go on holiday?
- Lesson 4 - LatinConsolidation: Grammar and Vocabulary
- Lesson 5 - MusicIntroduction to music making software and apps
- Lesson 6 - EnglishCreation of Frankenstein and applying “The Uncanny”
- Lesson 7 - MathsProduct of Prime Factors
- Lesson 8 - P.E.PE With Joe | 19th May
- Lesson 1 - GeographyInternational strategies used to reduce uneven development
- Lesson 2 - SpanishCan I give justified opinions about my free time?
- Lesson 3 - FrenchWhat do you think of...?
- Lesson 4 - LatinAdjectives
- Lesson 5 - EnglishApplying context in analysing language
- Lesson 6 - MathsIndex Notation involving Negative Indices
- Lesson 7 - P.E.PE With Joe | 12th May
- Lesson 1 - GeographyHow has the UK developed over time?
- Lesson 2 - SpanishCan I describe my hobbies in the present tense?
- Lesson 3 - FrenchFree time
- Lesson 4 - Latin3rd Group Nouns
- Lesson 5 - EnglishAnalysing language in Jekyll and Hyde part 2
- Lesson 6 - MathsSequences - Finding the nth term
- Lesson 7 - P.E.PE With Joe | 5th May
- Lesson 1 - GeographyWhat factors influence development?
- Lesson 2 - SpanishCan I introduce and describe someone else?
- Lesson 3 - FrenchPresenting Others
- Lesson 4 - LatinSubjects and Objects
- Lesson 5 - EnglishAnalysing language in The Tell-Tale Heart part 2
- Lesson 6 - MathsSolving equations with variables on both sides with brackets
- Lesson 7 - P.E.PE With Joe | 28th April